Friday, July 28, 2017

CASology 5 Year Anniversary!





Hi there, blog friends! CASology is having a 5 Year Anniversary Balloon Blog Hop, and there are some amazing prizes up for grabs for this week's challenge!

I have several balloon stamps and dies, but wanted to play with my brand new MFT Heart Balloon Dies.


I blended some Peerless Watercolors for the balloons and added bows from MFT's Blueprints 26. I colored the Beach Bunny with Copic markers and embossed the sentiment from MFT's Up in the Air stamp set. Lastly, the balloon strings were stamped with Mama Elephant's Party Kit and I added a touch of Wink of Stella to her bow for some sparkle! And, that was it!

My personal CONGRATS to CASology on your 5 year anniversary! I have enjoyed every challenge, and have been honored to be your Guest Designer on a few occasions! I wish you many more years of success!



Thanks so much for stopping by,








18 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Such a sweet card, Barb! The little bunny is so perfectly colored and I love those heart balloons! (And I made it here--yay!) =)

lostinpaper said...

Oh how fun Barb! I adore her little ombre T-shirt and the sparkly ribbon in her hair, what fabulous details!

Cat Craig said...

oh Barb, what a darling card. those ombre heart balloons are such a delightful addition to your sweet lil bunny.

Dawn T said...

what a delightful card Barb. It is so cute.

Betty said...

darling card Barb - your little bunny is adorable with those cute balloons!

jintyoo7 said...

So sweet - love the beautiful shading on the t-shirt and balloons :-)

Aileen said...

Such a little sweetie with those darling balloons Barb, wonderful card.

Hannelie said...

Barb this is adorable and beautifully done!
Thanks for hopping along and sharing your beautiful card at CASology!

Joyce said...

Now, Barb....I don't think you have missed a single week in 5 years! This card is simply adorable. I love your sweet heart balloons, and your adorable bunny. Such attention to detail, even the bunny's shirt and hair bow are beautifully colored with an ombre detail. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology as we celebrate our 5th anniversary.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my friend, this little fun bunny truly does make me smile! LOOK at that darling little shirt you've colored for her!! It will make a birthday even more special for some bunny... xx
=]

Karren said...

This is so cute, Barb, and your two-toned bunny's outfit is fabulous!

Anita in France said...

So sweet, Barb ... that cute little bunny's outfit is so wonderfully detailed ... and suits her so well! She's adorable hanging onto those softly coloured sweet heart balloons! Hugs, Anita :)

Sherrie M. said...

Fabulous card Barb! Love the variations in color in your balloons! So glad you joined us for the CASology anniversary challenge.

Loll said...

Adorable card Barb!! Love your watercoloured balloons ... so pretty! xx

Jacquie Southas said...

Perfect, CAS card, Barb! Thanks for helping us celebrat our 5th Anniversary at CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Barb, I was sure you would enter the challenge this week because you have been such a good, long-time supporter (and frequent winner) of CASology! You did not disappoint, my friend! Your sweet CAS card is totally adorable, your balloons are such pretty colors, and your adorable bunny just made me smile! Thank you so much for your support of CASology over the years, and thanks for celebrating with us this week at CASology!

Tracey McNeely said...

Barb those heart balloons are so sweet and paired with the adorable bunny they look so festive!

Nora Noll said...

Oh how SWEET!!! Love this!!