Friday, March 10, 2017

Tag You're It Challenge #67

Hi there blog friends! As the winner of the Tag You're It Challenge #65, I have been asked by the DT girls to be their Guest Designer for Challenge #67. Marion Vagg is the featured artist, and she created this gorgeous tag:


I was inspired by Marion's design and her use of embossing paste for the background...here is my tag:


I used a large tag so I was able to ink up my new PTI set called Palm Prints, and embossing paste on the Concentric Circle Grid for my background. 

I had a lot of fun creating my tag, and I'll be back next week with another one! I hope you'll stop by the Tag You're It Challenge Blog and join us!
Thanks so much for stopping by,









7 comments:

Betty said...

the colors you chose for your tag are so pretty - congrats on being the GD for this challenge!

lostinpaper said...

Such a fabulous take on Marion's design and those colours together are just divine Barb!

Bobby said...

We're glad to have you as a guest designer, Barb. I love how you've layered your colorful leaves.

Karren said...

Congrats on your GD spot, and what a wonderful tag you have made. I just love the color choices and the stenciling in the background adds such wonderful texture.

Tracey McNeely said...

Barb we are so happy to hve you as our Guest Designer this challenge and you have once again rocked the inspiration. I am looking forward to getting my EP out of hibernation for my tag on Friday! Have a lovely day!

Anita in France said...

Congratulations on your GD spot, Barb! Your tag is fabulous ... such yummy touchable texture and a delicious colour combo ... gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Marion said...

Love it Barb! Congrats on your Guest DT spot. You have nailed it!