Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pinch Me!

Well, hello there Blog Friends! I am Over The Moon with excitement today, and would like to share my news with you ~

A few weeks ago, Tami Hartley from Hero Arts asked me if I would be interested in being a Guest Artist for the Hero Arts Blog! Seriously??? I had to read the email twice to convince myself she was really asking ‘me’ this question! Of course I said YES faster than a speeding bullet, and the rest is history!

I have turned off the comment section for today, and would be thrilled if you could head on over to the Hero Arts Blog to see 2 cards I created with a few of the new stamps and dies from the brand new Hero Arts Handmade for Christmas Catalog.

Here is a sneak peek of one of the cards
:


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day, and I hope to see you over at the Hero Arts Blog!

Barb