Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Easter

Hi everyone ~ I have a card for 2 challenges today.

This week’s theme at Addicted to Stamps and More is ‘Holiday’  and the recipe at Less is More is to create a card using ‘3‘ of something on our card.





I started by die cutting the Spring Border and Grass dies in white; I colored the flowers and stems with Copics, and used distress ink to color the grass. I also die cut the bunnies and used light gray and pink Copics to color them, added the pom-poms, gold gems and a sentiment, and this card was finished!

Well, that’s it for me! Thank you so much for stopping by...I appreciate your sweet comments very much! Have a great weekend!




Supplies:
Happy Easter
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Happy Easter
Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Select White
Dies: Impression Obsession - Bunny
Markers: Copic Sketch Markers
Pom-Poms: Ellen Hutson - White Pom-Pom Trim
Gems: Prima Marketing - Gold

14 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Too too cute, those pom pom tails rock!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Stinkin' cute, love how the tulips bend under the hopping bunnies!

Cat Craig said...

Adorbs! those bunnies too cute. Wonderful coloring on your grass and tulips.

Anonymous said...

so darling! love it Barb!

Jean said...

Those bunnies are adorable!

Tracey McNeely said...

super sweet Barb, I love your die cuts. I saw a bunny run through my yard the other day--maybe spring is finally coming!

Rosemary said...

oh your card is just adorable, barb... love those cute little bunnies!!

gRiSeL™ said...

OMW, this bunnies scene is beyond adorable!!!!! LOVE those pom pom tails!!!! :D

Sending hugs your way!! XOXO

Hannelie said...

I love the jumping bunnies... it just screams SPRING!

Huguenot Girl said...

Love your card - those leaping bunnies are so cute! Nicole x

Kay Miller said...

Oh how cute!!! Those bunnies are just adorable! I have been trying to figure out what to do for my Easter cards this year, and you have inspired me!! I love this!

Sue said...

This is beautiful, Barb! I love the bunnies and how you used the border. Thank you for joining us at ATSM

Deepti said...

This is such a fun Easter card :) Love the copic coloring and amazing addition of pom pom tails, just too cute :) thank you for sharing with ATSM!!

Deepti Stephens said...

Wow! Cute cute card. Thank you so much for joining the fun at ATSM. Good luck.. :)